Mergers and Acquisition Advisory
Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance into opportunities, developing strategies and enhancing value are at the core of what we do.
Merger & Acquisition / Restructuring
Pendo’s professionals provide a sophisticated partner with a broad reach to help potential buyers and sellers throughout the process. Pendo also has longstanding relationships with various capital sources including but not limited to commercial banks, business development companies (BDCs), private equity firms, mezzanine funds, SBICs, and family offices.
Our professionals work with business owners to:
• Develop, formulate, and implement M&A and capital raising strategies;
• Identify, screen, and initiate discussions with potential investors, lenders, acquisition targets or buyers;
• Structure and negotiate transaction terms; and
• Arrange financing.
Pendo’s merger & acquisition practice targets clients in the lower middle market with EBITDA performance metrics generally between $1 million and $10 million.
Distressed and Special Situation Advisory
Our partners specialize in offering sophisticated solutions to management teams and owners of companies in distressed scenarios or special situations. Typically these scenarios include the following challenges:
• Changing industry conditions or declining operating performance;
• Potential loss or recent loss of key management;
• Conflicts among various stakeholders including pending litigation;
• Limited access to new capital or working capital constraints;
• Covenant or payment defaults on debt instruments; and
• Bankruptcy or pending bankruptcy.
Pendo’s distressed and special situation advisory practice targets clients in the lower middle market with EBITDA performance metrics generally ranging from negative EBITDA to $10 million EBITDA.