Pendo is Looking to Hire a Marketing Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team on a part time basis (approx. 4 – 8 hours per week). You will have administrative duties in helping to develop marketing materials and helping to implement marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our internal team and external marketing consultants in developing and implementing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Support the team in weekly administrative tasks around marketing
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, email etc.)
- Help prepare certain promotional presentations
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (Salesforce/CRM)
- Possibly help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree program
Resumes can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org